PENTING : **SEDEKAH ROMBONGAN||RUMAH ZAKAT || ACT || Kajian Hadis**
PELUANG USAHA 2016 !!!|*|DUITBUX|*|Program PTC nyari duit di internet|

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Lirik lagu Andira - Need To Tell You

Lirik lagu Andira - Need To Tell You

Honey I need to tell you
what i'm feeling in my heart
there's a sparkle shining through my eyes
can't you see

It's an obvious thing that i love you and you love me
why do we have to give it all inside
every night i fall on my knees
praying that i'm gonna spend all my life with you
that's all i ever need hmmm

This crazy feeling I have inside would never end
cause I give you so much more than you know
oh my sweet love I can't hold it, you know that I can't hold it
I need to tell you now, I need to tell you all my love

It's an obvious thing that i love you and you love me
why do we have to give it all inside
and every night I fall on my knees
praying that I'm gonna spend my life with you
that's all I ever need, that's all i ever need

This crazy feeling I have inside would never end
cause I give you so much more than you know
oh my sweet love I can't hold it, you know that I can't hold it
I need to tell you now, I need to tell you all my love
huuu uuuu I need to tell you all my love

Random Posts



0 comments:

Blog Archive