PENTING : **SEDEKAH ROMBONGAN||RUMAH ZAKAT || ACT || Kajian Hadis**
PELUANG USAHA 2016 !!!|*|DUITBUX|*|Program PTC nyari duit di internet|

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lirik lagu White Shoes And The Couple Company - Nothing To Fear

Lirik lagu White Shoes And The Couple Company - Nothing To Fear

    Lit me a light of fire that
    light up and circle round my heart
    Make me a cup of a chocolate milk,
    full with sweetness of your kindess

    No, nothing to fear for now
    nothing to fear for now
    nothing to fear for now

    Build me a house with a little pond,
    garden and children walking by
    Take me a trip to a thousand moon,
    rabbit and cows flying high

    No, nothing to fear for now
    nothing to fear for now
    nothing to fear for now


    No one will hear me cry,
    around the darkness
    I'm float with kindess
    around my soul

    No, nothing to fear for now
    nothing to fear for now
    nothing to fear for now

Random Posts



0 comments:

Blog Archive