PENTING : **SEDEKAH ROMBONGAN||RUMAH ZAKAT || ACT || Kajian Hadis**
PELUANG USAHA 2016 !!!|*|DUITBUX|*|Program PTC nyari duit di internet|

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lirik lagu Above And Beyond - Home

Lirik lagu Above And Beyond - Home

      Here I come to find myself, catch the tide
      Looking for a peace at the end of the line
      Sometimes I can't help myself feel the tide
      I'm all at sea and so unwise

      I'm so afraid I'd lose your love as time goes by
      But courage is a fire and a beacon so bright
      The sunset builds a memory - our love signed
      And all I see becomes a lie

      Will I wash away, turning like a stone?
      I need a place where I belong
      Call the setting sun to throw me down the road
      And take me to a place called home!

      I close my eyes, I know you're there, love of mine
      Standing on the shore in a world I designed
      The sunset fires a lonely flare into the sky
      And all I see we say goodbye

      Will I wash away, turning like a stone?
      I need a place where I belong
      Call the setting sun to throw me down the road
      And take me to a place called home!

Random Posts



0 comments:

Blog Archive