Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Drama Korea Cool Guys Hot Ramen / Flower Boy Ramyun Shop OST, A Person Like You - Jung Il Woo

Drama Korea Cool Guys Hot Ramen / Flower Boy Ramyun Shop OST, A Person Like You - Jung Il Woo, video di Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4ssHxDMSVg) :


Uploaded by kjdramas on Dec 22, 2011
No copyright infringement intended. More details below:
Language: Korean
Song: A Person Like You; Noran Saram
Artist: Jung Il Woo
Drama: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Year: 2011


Translations: popgasa
http://www.popgasa.com/2011/11/jung-il-woo-person-like-you-flower-boy.html
English subtitles: WithS2 Subbing Team
http://withs2.com/view/flower-boy-ramen-shop
Romanizations: me

Download & lyrics:
http://kjdramas.tumblr.com/post/14660521764/flower-boy-ramyun-shop-ost-jung-i...

Notes:
A typical lighthearted teen romantic drama. It's been the only drama where I've preferred the third wheel, Mr Lazy-Column, rather than Cha Chi Soo. I was slightly disappointed that they didn't focus more on the minor characters (Chi Soo's friends would pop in and out and a backstory to the only vibrant character, Rooster-head, would be nice). But there are cute and sweet moments. Anyways, enjoy the vid!

Lirik lagu  Drama Korea Cool Guys Hot Ramen / Flower Boy Ramyun Shop OST, A Person Like You - Jung Il Woo :

neo ran sa~ram do i reot ge
dasi tto nareul tteo nane

nae seo~tun sarangi neol tteona bonaedo
geu jeo naneun geu ja~rie

ba bo cheoreom utgoitjyo
ba bo cheoreom utgoitjyo

na ije neol jiulsu isseo

ba bo cheoreom utgoitjyo
ba bo cheoreom utgoitjyo

na geu dael bonaeya hagetjyo

neo ran saram na reul tteonaga
nae mameun michildeusi apa

nae mam kkajido neo hana ppunieonneunde
deoneun naegyeote urirangeon eomneunde

ba bocheoreom utgoitjyo
ba bocheoreom utgoitjyo

na i je neoreul jiulsu isseo

ba bo cheoreom utgoitjyo
ba bo cheoreom utgoitjyo

na deo neun amureochi anha

ba bo cheoreom utgoitjyo
ba bo cheoreom utgoitjyo

na i je modu jiulsu isseo

ba bo cheoreom utgoitjyo
ba bo cheoreom utgoitjyo

na deoneun gieongnaji ant  a

Lirik lagu  Drama Korea Cool Guys Hot Ramen / Flower Boy Ramyun Shop OST, A Person Like You - Jung Il Woo English translation :

A person like you, also
Is leaving me like this again

Even if my lacking love let you go like this
I’m still in the same place

Smiling like a fool
Smiling like a fool
I can forget about you now

I’m smiling like a fool
I’m smiling like a fool
I will have to let you go

Because of a person like you, who left me
My heart hurts like crazy

In my heart, I only had you
There is no ‘we’ anymore but

I’m still smiling like a fool
I’m still smiling like a fool
I can forget about you now

I’m still smiling like a fool
I’m still smiling like a fool
I don’t expect anything else anymore

I’m smiling like a fool
I’m smiling like a fool
I can forget about everything now

I’m smiling like a fool
I’m smiling like a fool
I don’t remember anymore

Random Posts



0 comments:

Blog Archive