PENTING : **SEDEKAH ROMBONGAN||RUMAH ZAKAT || ACT || Kajian Hadis**
PELUANG USAHA 2016 !!!|*|DUITBUX|*|Program PTC nyari duit di internet|

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Film I Am, SMTOWN - Super Junior, BOA, TVXQ, f(x), SHINee, SNSD

Video Promosi Film I Am, SMTOWN - Super Junior, BOA, TVXQ, f(x), SHINee, SNSD di Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaKWZeEsDHg&feature=fvwrel) :  
Movie_I AM._Promotion Video


Uploaded by SMTOWN on Dec 29, 2011
The story behind SMTOWN, which has been causing the fever of Korean music, will be made into a movie 'I AM.'!
Just upload your cover video, cover song, costume play, cheer video!
Get the chance for your video to be included in the movie 'I AM.'! 



SMTOWN - 'I AM' Teaser (Super Junior, BOA, TVXQ, f(x), SHINee, SNSD) 120312 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bls4VKBP5s) 


Published on Mar 12, 2012 by 5uperJuniorTV

Super Junior | SMTOWN

Random Posts



2 comments:

Scanner Barcode said...

gomao cingu

Puttri Dheaa Noviita said...

Blog nya baguss..
. i lupph u SMTown

Blog Archive