PENTING : **SEDEKAH ROMBONGAN||RUMAH ZAKAT || ACT || Kajian Hadis**
PELUANG USAHA 2016 !!!|*|DUITBUX|*|Program PTC nyari duit di internet|

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Drama Drunken to love you OST ending, Good Things (Hao de shi qing)

Video Drama Drunken to Love You OST 醉後決定愛上你 Yen J - 好的事情 Good Things (Hao de shi qing) di Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1tRA2G9bcw) :




Drunken to love you OST (醉後決定愛上你)
Artist- Yan Jue
Song- Hao de shi qing 好的事情
Ending song of the drama :)


Cast-
Rainie Yang
Joesph Chang
Tiffany Xu
Song Xin Ni
Renzo Liu

Sorry the song quality is not the best, one of the only versions i have found with the full song =/ lol
I love this drama so far, and rainie yang is one of my favorite Taiwanese actresses :) So I hope this drama turns out very good ^_^

Please comment and rate!

No copyright intended

[Eng Sub]

Resting, Is to prepare for a longer road ahead.
You are my journey.
It's all because of you,
That I'm always wandering.
I want to walk till the end with you,
But I've lost my map.

Who is the one bounding the other?
Who is more tired between us.
It's only when we fall deeply in love do we understand,
Even if good things come to an end,
Being completely touched is completely enough.
Thank you.

It was you accompanying me on those roads,
Pain, is not being able to give you happiness again.
Good things could maybe be repeated,
Even if those touching times gradually grow faint.
Don't cry,
At Least you and I remember clearly,
That loving, is to wish the best for each other.


I want to walk till the end with you,
But I've lost my map.
Who is the one bounding the other?
Who is more tired between us.

It's only when we fall deeply in love do we understand,
Even if good things come to an end,
Being completely touched is completely enough.
Thank you.

It was you accompanying me on those roads,
Pain, is not being able to give you happiness again.
Good things could maybe be repeated,
Even if those touching times gradually grow faint.
Don't cry,
At Least you and I remember clearly,
That loving, Is to wish the best for each other,
Don't cry,
At Least you and I remember clearly,
That loving, Is to wish the best for each other.

Random Posts



0 comments:

Blog Archive